Brady Risk New England is very pleased to announce that the Maine Bureau of Insurance has now approved Service American Indemnity Company (Bests A Rated), together with forms, rates, and numerous scheduled credits.
Earlier this year through our exclusive underwriting agreement with Service American, we commenced writing workers’ compensation accounts in Vermont and New Hampshire. Judging by the magnitude of submissions and accounts written, we are confident that our limited-agency distribution model will provide your Agency with the most rewarding and competitive workers compensation product including:
- Local Underwriting Team – led by Jennifer Church, AVP & Underwriting Manager Contact: 207-766-7225
- Local Claims Third Party Administrator — Broadspire/Crawford with Maine-based Claims Adjustor, Emily Somma. Emily has ten years’ experience with Broadspire and ten years at MEMIC.
- Superior rating tiers including “Safety Plus”
- Very-competitive Commission Structure
- Comprehensive Premium Payment Plans including Pay-As-You-Go, Seasonal Pay, Ten Pay, and many others
- Numerous Scheduled Credits including credit for Employee HealthCare Plans and Continuity Credit
- Additionally, we provide EPLI products, including Wage and Hour Defense, Third Party, Prior Acts, Workplace Violence, Defense outside the limit.
For further information, contact Keith Smaldon or Jennifer Church at 207-766-7225